Android Smartphone comes with a lot of customization and Widget is one of the most common elements to customize Android Smartphone. Therefore, if you want to add a new widget or resize the Widget on Android. Widget depends upon your application and home screen. There were multiple ways to use the Widget on your home screen. Here is the instruction that will help you to resize the widget accordingly.
How to add or Resize Widget on Android Smartphone
It is quite easy and fast to add Widget on Android Smartphone, SO without further do let’s check it out.
How to add Widget on Android Smartphone
- First thing first, long-press on the home screen.
- Click on Widget, and then you will find a list of the widget.
- Select the Widget according to your choice, and then you have multiple sizes to choose from.
- Select the size you want to add to your home screen.
- Now, adjust the Widget by dragging it to the 2/3 home screen window.
- Simply place the Widget and follow a similar action for another widget so far.
- That’s it.
How to Resize Widget on Android Smartphone
Yes, after selecting the size from the Widget tab, you can still resize the Widget accordingly. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- Long-Press the Widget which you want to resize.
- Use the Transformation grid to adjust the Widget.
- Resize it as you won’t likely Expand or Retract, Confirm the Size and then tap anywhere on-screen to save changes.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, You now able to add and resize widget on your Android Smartphone. Thanks for being with us. Share your query or feedback in the commend section down below.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?