iPhone and iPad offers an amazing text to speech, so you don’t have to read the article so far, text to speech going to help you with a personalized. Therefore, you can have a fantastic experience during listening so there it allows you to add and remove your pronunciation on your iPhone and iPad.
Today, We are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with pronunciation based on your experience so far. However, if you were missing this customization future, so you have a personalized pronunciation on your iOS and iPad.
How you can add or delete your device pronunciation on iPhone and iPad
This feature is primarily aimed to utilize for blind people allow them to read and know the content over there screen. Most likely, this feature was also useful to read the ebooks or any internet stories. Follow the following steps carefully so far.
How to add device pronunciations on iPad or iPhone.
- First thing first, open your device settings menu on your device.
- Then, head over to accessibility and then navigate to spoken content.
- After that, Scroll down and choose the pronunciation menu panel.
- There you will find the list of words that were added already and then you can add the list of words based on your preferences.
- Therefore, simply click on the “+” icon placed on the upper left corner of the display.
- There you need to add a phrase or then add your name or words, Likely to add substitution and then click on the “Play” button to save.
- That’s it, and you have successfully added the pronunciations on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Add Custom Pronunciations on iPhone and iPad
How to delete pronunciation on iPad or iPhone.
Not to mention, sometimes you require to remove the words from your list of words, Follow the following steps mention down below.
- Starting with opening the settings menu and then head over to the accessibility.
- Then, you need to navigate to spoken content and then choose the pronunciation menu section.
- After that, you need to find those words and afterwards swipe from right to left in order to delete the lost of words so far.
- That’s it,
If you want to delete a lot of words or in bulk, simply you have to click on the “edit” button which is placed on the bottom left corner of the display.
Hopefully, these articles help you out so far. Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.