Honor upcoming affordable Smartphone has officially announced, where the Device is going to be Launch on May 18. Whereas on the day there were few more Device such from Honor is going to be Launch such as Honor X10, Laptop and Tv. The Device seems to be quite promising let’s take w closer look toward the Device and know more about it.
Honor V6 5G Reports and Key Specifications
First thing First, the Device will go to have a Huge Bezels surrounded the Display. Moreover, the Device expects to be bringing an Industry standards Selfie Shooter and Rear camera module. As the Device notably the Industry first Tablet that will come with a 5G and Wi-Fi 6 connectivity support.
Although the Device will have a 5G Connectivity hence the Mainstream network across the nation, moreover the Device also going to have a Wi-Fi 6 connectivity, under the hood, the device is going to be powered by Huawei in-house Kirin 820 Soc. Unfortunately, there us no further details available about the Device yet, We believe you can expect more information in coming days.
Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975