Honour is working on their upcoming new smartphone series, the Honor Play which is scheduled to launch on June 3rd. This series includes Honor play for and Honor play for Pro alongside Honor play 40 and Honor play 4T Pro. The device used to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look towards the device and know more about it.
Honor Play 4T color Options surfaced online
The device has been recently supported on TENAA certification authority of China reveals the four-color options of the device. Where are the device comes with and 6.81 inches of LCD display panel featuring a 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution.
Under the hood, the device is been powered by Huawei kirin 820 mobile processor coupled within 4/6 less 8GB of Ram and 64 / 128 / 256 GB of onboard storage. Obviously the device is going to be having and dual-mode 5G connectivity support.
in the terms of camera performance, the device is going to having and quadrature camera module placed on the upper left corner of the device. Therefore the device housing and for 64-megapixel primary + 8-megapixel Ultra wide-angle lens + 2-megapixel depth sensor + 2-megapixel microlens. While the front having and 16-megapixel selfie Shooter hidden inside the punch hole camera cutout placed on the upper left corner of the device.
Furthermore the dimension of the device measured as 170 x 78.5 x 8.9mm and weight 213-gram. Additional e there is a special Vanilla play for an addition that might be having a sony custom IMX600Y Camera sensor and adopts 40 watts of fast charging solution bundled in the box. Even more, than it is still going to continue with a 3.5 mm audio jack. The device will be available in three different color options following green, yellow, and pink color variant.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more for the updates in the future on the same.
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G spotted in BIS revealed key specifications, launch imminent
- Asus Zenfone 8 Mini appear on TUV certification, Revealed key specifications
- How to Download and Install ArrowOS 11 on Google Pixel 2 XL (Android 11 R)
- Redmi 20X, Rebranded Redmi Note 10 5G tipped to launch
- iPhone SE 3, Expected to launch in 2022 with 4.7-Inch LCD display
- Vivo X70 series expected to launch in June this year
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975