Honor budget smartphone, the Honor 8A 2020 has been listed online on there official UK e-store. The device brings a quite promising specs sheet. The device originally launched in China back in January 2019. This is a refreshed version of the Honor 8A 2020 edition for this year.
This device will be available to Pre-order on clove, and this is the successor to Honor 8A 2019. Let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
Honor 8A Key specifications
It comes with a 6.09-inch Waterdrop notch on top of the display featuring a 720×1560 pixel resolution of the display panel. Meanwhile, the device featuring a 19.5:9 aspect ratio for a display offering an ~282-pixel density.
Under the hood, the device is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 Soc coupled with a 3GB of Ram and 64GB of onboard storage.
Honor 8A 2020 (same old thing, more flash memory, I guess) https://t.co/4xUAdn7XFd
— Roland Quandt (@rquandt) April 9, 2020
In terms of camera performance, the device has a single rear camera module placed on the upper left corner of the device accomplished by LEF flash. While the device housing a Solo 13ML f/1.8MP camera sensor and for the front it having an 8MP f/2.0 selfie shooter.
Furthermore, the device equipped with a 3020mAh battery charging solution through USB Type-C port bundled inside the box. Additionally, it runs on Android 9 Pie-based custom skin EMUI 9 out of the box. Not to mention, the device also has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner for privacy concerns.
The device was initially available in two different colour variant as Blue and Black. Whereas the device price at £108.833 and will be available from April 15th. Unfortunately, there are no details are available about the device expanding to another region in preference to likely the device later arriving in the south-Asian market.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Oppo Reno2 Z gets Android 11 based ColorOS 11 Update – Download and install
- [Updated]Download and Install Realme 8 RMX3085 Stock Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Realme V11 5G receive April 2021 Android Security
- Realme Narzo 20 receive March 2021 android security patch
- Realme Q2 Pro 5G received March 2021 Android security patch update
- Realme X7 received the March 2021 Android security patch update
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]