Nokia is expected to launch one more smartphone, Nokia G10 alongside Nokia X10 and Nokia X20. Meanwhile, a report from NPU suggested the Nokia G10 likely to be debuted as one of the most affordable smartphones. Most likely, Nokia G10 will be announced at the same event as both device reportedly announced.
Nokia X10 and Nokia X20 Leaks and Rumors
Under the hood, The device is going to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 Mobile platform. Through which Oppo A93 5G and Vivo Y31s going to be its a competitor. The primary difference between both this device was it’s RAM and ROM configuration following 6GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB for Nokia X20 and Nokia X10 respectively.
However, the device expected to become with a price of 300 Euro (US$358) and 349 Euro (US$416). There are no further details available at this moment, you can expect more details in the coming weeks. On the other hand, Nokia G10 tipped to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 775 SoC.
Nokia G10 Key Specification
- 6’5-inch QHD+ Display (120Hz PureDisplay V5 Display)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 775
- Rear: 48-megapixel
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)