Hisense has officially launched its first 5G smartphone, the Hisense F50 5G. The device used to be quite promising and one of the cheapest 5G smartphone to purchase. Let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
Hisense F50 5G specification
It comes with 6.5-inch waterdrop notch display featuring and HD plus pixel resolution display panel. As for biometric privacy featuring and rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Hindi terms of camera performance there is a quad real camera module align vertically placed on the upper left corner of the rear panel. however warehousing and 48-megapixel primary camera + 8 megapixels 120°FoV Ultra wide-angle lens + 2-megapixel micro sensor + 2-megapixel sensor. Moreover, as for the front, it having and 16-megapixel camera sensor inside the dewdrop notes on the top of the display. Whereas it support 4K video recording at 30fps alongside it having and video stabilization and dynamic video capturing.
Under the device has powered by UniSoc T7510 Soc based on octa-core CPU coupled with 6GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage. Further to the power device cube within 5100 mAh battery using an 18-watt fast charging solution manual in the box. Therefore they also include and TC great cooling system to maintain the thermal on the device.
As for connectivity, it supports dual-mode 5G standalone and non-Standalone (SA/NSA) and Bluetooth 5.0. Likewise its role on Android 9 pie stock Android delivers and immersive experience out of the box. The price of the device starting with an RMB 2199 (~$ 310) for 6GB + 128GB of memory configuration.
thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)