Realme 3 and 3i smartphones powered by Helio P70 and P60 respectively, receive Android 10 updates some weeks back, but this update isn’t working one hundred pc perfect. such a lot of users switch back to previous Android Pie, which is functioning perfectly.
Realme 3/3i Downgrade Method From Android 10 To Android 9 (ColorOS)
The rollback package(Android 10 back Android 9) is out there now. However, After the rollback, ALL OF YOUR DATA are ERASED! Please confirm to backup before you proceed. except for that Rollback operation may probabilistic have unforeseeable impacts on your phone.
Moreover, the down gradation of android from android 10 to 9 will also increase the functioning of the device along with maintaining consistency in the specific function regarding the android system.
However, any user wants to use the same user interface can also enrol for the same. As we can manually download the Realme UI version package from the official website of realme.
PRE – REQUIREMENTS
Confirm that your device realme 3i have minimum 60% charged Battery.
Download Realme UI version package from the given link below –
STEPS to try and do REALME ROLLBACK (ANDROID 10 BACK ANDROID 9)
- First, keep a copy of personal data earlier before the rollback. Also, cross-check if your version meets the wants version: Only support versions after C.11 are often rolled back
- Then, Download the rollback package to the phone storage which can through the given link
DOWNLOAD REALME 3I (Android 9.0)
- Afterwards, copy the download file to the phone storage, Click the rollback package
- Then, Select ‘Upgrade Now’ if you choose to roll back.
(Please don’t move your phone until the method finish)
- Hence, your Realme 3i has successfully downgraded from Android 10 to Android 9.
So, we hope that you have correctly known about “realme roll back Tutorial for realme 3i (Android10 back Android 9)”. Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.