Google has recently introduced Google Docs, and it becomes of the most popular office utility available for free. While other office utilities seem to be quite expensive so some users have reported their Google Docs was not loading, so here is the guide to fix this error.
Google offers a safe, neat and one of the best online office suite that includes all the features you need. There could be several reasons why your Google Docs isn’t working on your system. Follow this guide that will help you to fix Google Docs unable to load files issue.
7 Ways to Fix Google Docs Unable to Load Files issue
If you are one of those who are facing any kind of error while editing, creating, or loading the Document with the help of Google Docs, then without further due, let’s take a closer look at it and know more about it.
Sign-out from Google Account, and Re-Sign-in on your Google Account
Sometimes, the error occurs due to cache or due to credentials issue, So just sign out from your existing Google Account and then, sign in back to Google Account after a couple of minutes.
Check Google Server
There was some time when the Google server has been down, so head over to the Down-Dictator to check the Real-time network outage. If you find out any network downtime, then wait for couple-of-minute and get back to it. On the other hand, you can also check for the Real-time Server status on Twitter.
Check your Internet Connectivity
Google Docs is an online office tool that needs internet connectivity. However, if your internet connectivity isn’t stable, then you should check your internet connectivity. Once you fix your internet, then re-try likely the error has been fixed.
Try with Incognito Mode
To check your browser and its tab is working fine, try Google Docs over Incognito Mode. This is because incognito Mode doesn’t share your history, activities, cache. If you find out the problem with the primary mode, we have shownn how to clear history, cache,and the cookie from chrome.
Clear History, Cache, and Cookie from Browser
If you have encountered your browser’s problem, you need to clear history, cache, and cookie from your browser. Here is the following instruction mention down below.
- Open your browser and head over to the Settings.
- Click on the tool, more tool and select the Clear browsing data.
- Now, Select advance and click on Cache and Cookie Files.
- Delete and re-launch your browser and check again.
Restart Google Chrome Settings
Your browser settings may have been tweak, which might be creating any conflict with your Google Docs. Try to resettings your chrome, and then this might resolve the existing error on your Google Docs.
- Open Browser and then open Menu option.
- Then, Click on Advanced, and from there, click on reset and clean up.
- After that, Select Restore Settings to default settings.
- That’s it, and Your browser settings will reset.
Use different device
It not a common error, but checking with a different device could fix then it worth it. Likewise, there could be various behind this, likewise the incompatibility error or might be a problem with Google Docs. Additionally, ensure that you are opening the docs into Doc or Docx file format.
Hopefully, this guide helps you out, and in case you still encountering an error with Google Docs, then it might be because of Google’s end, then wait for some time until they have rollout the new patch release.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?