Gionee has launched their budget affordable smartphone, the Gionee K3 Pro in India. Whereas the device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
Gionee K3 Pro Key Specification and more
The device is going to come with a 6.53-inch of display panel featuring an HD+ (720 x 1600) pixel resolution) that comes with a 19:9 aspect ratio. Even more, the device most likely to offer a 90% screen to body ratio alongside a 234PPI.
Under the hood, the device is going to be powered by MediaTek Helio P60 Mobile platform based on 12nm 2GHz octa-core CPU paired with an 8GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage.
In the terms of camera performance, the device is going to become with a triple rear camera module aligned vertically placed on the upper left corner of the device. There it housing a 16MP f/20 primary alongside ultra-wide-angle lens + depth sensor. While the front housing a 13MP Selfie shooter.
Furthermore, to power, the device is going to be equipped with a 4000mAh battery. As for connectivity, the device to be having a 3.5mm audio jack, 4G VoLTE, GPS, and USB Type-C. The dimension of the device is measured as 164.3×77.6×9.7mm and weighs 205 grams.
Gionee K3 Pro Price and Sale
The price of the device starting with a CNY 699 (~INR 7,500) for the 6/128GB memory configuration and CNY 799 (~INR 8,600) for the 8/128GB memory configuration. In contrast, the device will be available on JD.Com and the device going to come in two different color variants following the Jade Green and Pearl White color option.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]