Realme 5 Pro is Finally Launched in India With Quad Camera Setup, Which Takes a Lead on Mi A3 and Other Redmi Devices Out there. Meanwhile, In the Terms of Camera performance, the Realme 5 Pro Equipped With 48MP Primary Camera Sensor.
How To Install Google Camera On Realme 5 Pro: Download Working Google Camera APK
There is 48MP Sony IMX586 Primary Camera + 8MP Ultra-Wide Lens + 2MP Depth Sensor and 2MP Macro Lens. Macro Lens Require 4CM distance to Capture a Well Detail Macro Pictures. Realme Packed a Much-anticipated Quad Camera Smartphone Lineup.
The Hardware on Realme 5 Pro is Powerful Capable to Capture Well Detail Image But We also know that the Realme’s Camera Software isn’t able to Take Advantage of the Hardware. In this case the Google’s Camera Mod or Say “GCam” Make it More Better Photos in any Lighting Condition. The GCam for Realme 5 Pro being Work Flawlessly.
Why and How do I use Google camera on RealMe 5 Pro?
This is Because Realme 5 Pro Hardware is Not Capable But Google Software Can. In this article, We are Going to Server you How you can install Gcam on Realme 5 Pro. While the Quad-Camera Setup With Gcam Can take More Better With an Advanced Image Processing. Som This Tutorial is been Simple Because you Don’t have to Enable Camera 2 API. Because Realme Itself Server you Camera 2 API Enable out of the box.
Google Camera on Realme 5 Pro Features
As We Know Google Has one of the Industry Best Smartphone Camera Software, So This Bring Similar Features in Realme 5 Pro. Such as HDR, Night Sight Super Res Zoom, Top Shot, Portrait, Google Lens Suggestion. We are not to Discuss this in Depth.
Does RealMe 5 Pro support Google camera?
Yes, It Support. There Were a lot of Developers to Bring Gcam on Realme 5 Pro Including Arnova, BSG, Sanity and More. We Consider the BSG Bring More Stable and Faster, Except the Slow-Motion Feature. However, Majority of the Gcam Mod Featured a Night Sight and EIS Pre-Build in Software.
How do I install an APK and Setup on Google camera?
How to Install GCam on Realme 5 Pro.
- First thing First, You have to Download Gcam Mod for Realme 5 Pro. Downlaod Link at the Bottom.
- Make Sure you allow to Install Third-Part Software Source and then Install APK in your Devices.
- Enjoy the Google Camera on Realme 5 Pro.
How to Fix Saturation Issue on Sony IMX586 48MP Smartphone?
- Head Over to Camera Setting.
- Navigate to Setting and Open “BSG MOD Setting”.
- Enable “Enhanced HDD+ in Portrait Mode” and then Open “Saturation,”.
- Tweak Highlight and Shadow to 1.8 ~ 2.4 for the Rear Camera.
- Also, Change the Front Camera Saturation to 1.2 ~ 1.8.
- That’s You are All Set to Capture Photos.
Suggestion: Minor Changes for First-Time Users:
- Open Camera Setting.
- Open “BSG MOD Setting,”.
- Click over Input Model.
- Change Interface Style to “pixel 2”.
- Configuration “Pixel 2018 ZSLR HDR+,”
- Back and Enable Google Photos.
- Disable Zoom.
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode.
- Finally, Restart the App Again “Enjoy”.
DOWNLAOD GCAM FOR REALME 5 PRO
Note: Both the GCam are Safe and Secure to Download and Use. You have to Follow the Same Steps to Install the GCam Mod.
Having said that, Now you are all Set to Capture Stunning Photos from your Realme 5 Pro using Google Camera or “GCam”. Thanks for Being With us, Share your valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in future.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.