Suppose you have captured any image and want to try Flip or known as Mirror, any image with the help of an iPhone or iPad. So, This guide will helpful for you as we will show you how you can flip/ mirror image on iPhone and iPad.
How to Flip or Mirror Photos and Image on iPhone and iPad?
There are many available for the same task, but we will use the Apple Photos application so far. Additionally, we will be using the Photoshop Express, Photo Flipper and Photo Mirror Effect on Camera.
How to Mirror image on iPhone and iPad using the Photos App?
Not to mention, Apple put much effort into its iOS/iPad Photos app. Here is how you can flip or mirror photos and images on iPhone and iPad.
- Open the Photos app and then select the image, Which you want to edit.
- Click on Edit, Placed on the upper-right corner of the device.
- Now, Click on Crop and then there you will see two icons placed on the upper-left corner.
- After that, click on the Horizontal mirror icon and then Select Flip.
- That’s it.
After flipping, save the image, where the saved image will be saved over the original file. So in case you also want to keep the original file, you need to copy the image before editing.
How to Mirror image on iPhone and iPad using the Photoshop Express
You can download photoshop express from App Store. Meanwhile, you don’t need to purchase the Premium for using the Flip or Mirror functionality.
- Open the Photoshop Express, and then head over to the Home Tab.
- Click on Edit and then select the picture.
- Now, Click on image and then by Clicking on Crop.
- You will see multiple options such as Flip Horizontal, Flip Vertical, which you can use to Flip the image.
- Click on Flip Vertical and then click on the share button placed in the upper-right corner.
- After that, Select Camera Rool and then use the Export button to save image.
- That’s it.
How to Mirror Image on iPhone and iPad using the Photos Flipper Application
Likewise, you can also use the Flipper application. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- Download and install the Flipper application.
- Then, Click on the Photos icon placed on the upper-left corner of the display.
- Tap on Edit and browse the image.
- With the help of your finger, drag the image to use the Horizontal/ Vertical image.
- Additionally, you can use the Flipp filter to Flip/ Mirror the image.
- Simply click on the share icon and then save the image.
Hopefully, this guide will help you to edit your image by flipping or mirroring.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?