Rocket League is one of the most popular online multiplayer game across the globe, Meanwhile some players have reported “They were not able to join the private match.” If you also encountering the same error, it might be occur because of the bug that appear within the different server and not their private modes or might be because of glitch.
Fix: Rocket League Private Matches Not Working
- First thing first, Re-Create new Private Match.
- Or Deleting the Rocket League and Setup your account in order to fix the problem.
If you still encountering this issue then try to contact the Custom Support for assistance. However, this was backend issue which will be fixed as soon as possible. Psyonix Support confirmed they will release the patch through an update.
Hopefully, this will fix the problem of plenty of players who are experiencing this issue due to lack of private mode and other players.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?