Pubg Lite is a free version of PUBG (Player Unknown’s Battleground), Where the game seems to quite identical to the original PUBG Tittle. Whereas, the game is available to download and play for free. Meanwhile, one of the common error was PUBG Mobile isn’t unavailable in your region. However, this is quite easy to fix with a few simple steps.
Today, We are going to share some of those few points mention down below. Most likely, this problem occurs with your IP address or because of geo-location. You can use VPN to access but if you still encounter this error, follow this guide.
How to FIX PUBG Lite is unavailable in your region error?
Method 1: Use VPN connection
- Downloads VPN and install on your PC.
- After that, Launch and connect with India, or where PUBG Lite is officially available based on your nearest region. Follow the next guide or if you still encountering then try another server.)
- Now, Re-launch the PUBG Lite and hope if work.
If it doesn’t work,
Method 2: Tweak your Window Setting
- Open your Location Privacy Settings from the Windows setting.
- After that, enable “Allow apps to access your location” or Change based requirements.
- Now, Revert and open you are “Change the date and time” and adjust the time zone.
- Enable Set time automatically, and Set time zone automatically.
- That’s it
- That’s it, Re-launch the game and try again.
- Note: Don’t use VPN, Automatic time zone and time isn’t work with VPN, so disable during this procedure.
FAQ – PUBG Lite Unavailable in your region | How to fix
You can’t change the region on PUBG Lite, But with the help of VPN, you can Trigger PUBG Lite geo-location to connect with the preferable region.
In some case, VPN helps to get decrease your ping, but for this, you should have stable internet connectivity. Not to mention, VPN decreases the internet speed, but ping under 80ms consider as good ping. If you want to decrease the ping, you should consider a good VPN and good internet use Wi-Fi.
PUBG Lite is expanding, and you can check the following list to check if it the game available in your region on PUBG Lite official website.
Hopefully, this article helps you to fix the error which you were encountering. That’s everything you need to know if you experience the PUBG lite is unavailable in your region with this guide troubleshooting.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Motorola Moto X4 [Android 11]
- How to Download and Install Stable update of OxygenOS 11 (Android 11)