League of Legends is one of the most popular online multiplayer game across the globe, developed and published by Riot Games in 2019. Meanwhile, the player has been reported the League of Legends Temporarily Disable notification issue. If you are also encountering an identical error then here is a quick guide to resolve the notification issue.
Fix: League of Legends Temporarily Disabled notification
It was a server backend issue that’s why players are getting the “Temporarily Disable” notification so wait until the server gets back online. There was no official statement is been release about how much time it takes to resolve the temporarily disabled notification but it can last for few hours depending on the server status.
Not to mention, Players can continue to play their game as usual so far. There would be no loss through out the ranked match so far. All you can do at this moment is to wait for a couple of hours until the server gets back online again.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?