Copy and Paste is one of the most prominent features which you can use on Teamviewer as well. After a recent update, some users have reported their Copy and Paste feature isn’t working properly. Considering one of the popular remote assistance having this kind of problem encountering across a lot of people. So without further due, let’s check how you can fix it.
Fix: Copy and Paste Does Not Work in TeamViewer
There were multiple ways to fix this error, and sometimes it also happens because the remote side person has not logged in at the clipboard. So ensuring everything, also by enabling synchronization, can fix the Copy and paste issue in Teamviewer.
Try to Enable Clipboard Synchronization
- Open Teamviewer on your PC and then head over to the top-bar click on extras.
- From there, click on the option and select the advance option.
- Click on the Show advance option and navigate to the Advanced Settings for connection to another computer.
- Check the box with the name Clipboard Synchronization and then hit ok.
- That’s it. Restart the Teamviewer.
Use Another Third-Party Remote Desktop Tool
If it still doesn’t work, you can use any other third-party remote desktop tool such as Anydesk. It also functions the same. On the other hand, there were multiple and various Third-party Remote Desktop tool available to try.
Reboot your PC, or Re-install Teamviewer Desktop Tool
If it still doesn’t function and you still want to use the Teamviewer desktop tool, you can reboot your pc to remove a temporary glitch, cached, or reboot after updating your Windows. Therefore, if it still doesn’t function, Update your Teamviewer desktop tool or re-install and re-check if your Copy and Paste (Clipboard) function is working.
Use the Copy – Paste Option
If you are using shortcuts to copy/paste, or this might don’t function with your TeamViewer Desktop tool, you can use the manual method to use the Copy/paste function.
- Select what you want to copy and then right-click to open the option.
- Click on the Copy button and then choose paste on end or use copy/paste accordingly.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, this guide helps you to fix the problem occurring with your Teamviewer desktop remote tool. Thanks for being with us; we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?