As the fantastic legends have launched in the market which obtained many users of it. Apex legends are one of the best game as it allows you to play several fights with several features. But apart from all of that, it founds that it is creating bugs, lags, server connection errors, which reducing its users day by day. Because playing thus the game becomes a task for users And it does not matter that on which platform you are playing like PlayStation or any other, this error will occur everywhere.
It was also found that this error occurs after loading and even the game freezes during the gameplay and shows this error. The developers are preparing to fix this bug, but it will take some time.
So, we are telling you some different solution to resolve this error.
Try any one of them, if not solve try the other fix
- Restart your Pc.
- Check your network connection.
- Flush your DNS
To flush your DNS do the following steps –
1. First, click on the Windows Start menu’s Search field and type “cmd” in there.
2. Then, right-click on the Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
3. Now, type the below command –
netsh int IP reset
4. Then, press enters and Restart your pc.
- Run apex legends as administrators
To run the apex legends as administrator, do the steps below.
- First, Right-click on the Origin icon on your desktop.
- Then, select Run as administrator.
- Now, On the pop-up window, click Yes.
Restart your Windows audio service
To restart your Windows X audio service, do the following steps –
- Apex Legends opens first.
- During the game is running, go back to your desktop and press Win+R key to open the Run dialogue.
- Then, Type Services.msc and then click on Enter.
- Find Windows audio endpoint builder service and Do right-click on it and select Stop.
- Now, On the confirmation pop-up window, click Yes.
- Then, right-click on Windows Audio service again and select Start.
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and You have successfully known about “Fix Apex Legends Connection to Server Timed Out Error”. Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion If any query let us know in the comment section down below.