One of the hottest game, Escape from Tarkov, is an online milt-player game feature a first-person shooter. In contrast, it includes realistic RPG/ Simulator game graphics. Some players have reported, they have encounter the “Anticheat Connection failed” error in the game. If you are one of them, then in this guide today, we will help you with a fix: Anticheat connection failed error in Escape from Tarkov.
Fix: “Anticheat connection failed error in Escape from Tarkov
Follow the following guide step-by-step to avoid any confusion or error while performing this guide.
Run game as an administration
Open the game in administrator mode, so Anticheat doesn’t execute correctly now. It would be open properly.
- Ensure that the game is running in the background, and then open File Explorer.
- Head over to the installation folder and then right-click on the game folder (EscapefromTarkov.exe) and select properties.
- Select Compatibility and then enable Run this program as an administrator.
- That’s it, click on Apply and Click ok to save the change.
Update your game
Make sure you have updated your game to the latest version. Check for the update. It might be possible that the error has been patched in the latest version.
- Open the Steam Client and then click on Library.
- Select Escape from Tarkov and check for the update.
- Click on Play to start the game.
Update Steam Launcher
Likewise, the game or the driver was outdated. It also happens with Steam Launcher. So try updating your Steam Client alongside updating the game.
- First, you need to end the Steam client operating from your Task manager.
- Then, open the Steam Client on your PC and then it will automatically start to check for the update.
- If it finds any new update, it will automatically update and install on your device.
Verify and Repair Game Files
If your game shows the anti-cheat failed error, then verify your game files and restart your game.
- Open Steam Client and then head over to the Library.
- Right-click on Escape from Tarkov and then select properties.
- After that, Click on Local Files and then click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Therefore, Once it verifies the files, restart and apply the change.
- That’s it.
Disable Windows Firewall and Antivirus Program
It might also be possible that your Window’s defender and Firewall might create conflict and create an error in your game. So, try disabling the Windows Firewall and Antivirus program on your device.
- Open Firewall and then select Windows Defender Firewall.
- Then Turn Windows Defender off and click on Turn off Windows Defender.
- Click on ok and reboot your computer to save changes.
Once you disable your Windows Firewall and Antivirus, you need to disable the Windows Defender.
- Open Windows Defender and then click on Update & Security.
- Click on Windows Security and then Click on Open Windows Security.
- After that, Head over to the Virus and threat protection and click on Manage Settings.
- Click on Turn off the Real-Time protection and click on Yes to save changes.
Update Device Driver
As we have mentioned above, sometimes outdated driver potentially create the error within the program. So, try updating your device driver so far. Ensure to update your graphics driver, networking driver and another hardware driver so far.
Hopefully, this guide might help you fix the anti-cheat failed error on your Escape from Tarkov.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?