If you were looking for an antivirus program, Kaspersky Antivirus having a good reputation in the industry of Antivirus. It has always been quite easy to download and install the Kaspersky Antivirus on Windows but for such instance, if you have encountered the Kaspersky Antivirus Error 27300 then here is the guide to resolve this error.
Before continue, Check the compatibility of PC Requirements before purchasing/ installing antivirus to your system. Meanwhile, sometimes the error could be there because of some missing driver, missing permission or any malicious application. So without further due, let’s check this out.
How to Fix Error 27300 When installing Kaspersky AV in Windows?
Generally, it doesn’t have a problem while installing any antivirus program to windows. Here is the quick step-by-step troubleshooting guide that can help you with resolving the error on Windows.
Remove Conflicting AV Program
If your system already has installed antivirus then you first need to uninstall the previous antivirus if you want to install the latest antivirus solution.
- Open Windows Run and then enter the Appwiz.cply and hit enter.
- After that, check the old antivirus and then uninstall the program.
- Which you do so with right-click on the program and then select uninstall.
- After that, Follow the on-screen wizard instruction to uninstall.
- That’s it, Restart your computer.
Once you uninstall the old antivirus tool then simply install the Kaspersky AV program hope you wouldn’t go through any issue.
Use KAV-Removal Tool
As we have mentioned, this is occurring because your system has any other antivirus installed on your device. Which might be creating conflict while installing the Kaspersky antivirus tool. You can use the KAV-Removal tool to completely resolve this error, hence it was officially developed by Kaspersky.
- Download Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool.
- Install the product and then follow the on-screen wizard to uninstall or remove any unwanted leftover files.
- Once you are done, Restart your computer.
Disable Digital Signature Verification of Drivers
Windows uses Digital Signature to verify that you installed it on your system, It helps your windows to be on the safe side and prevent the installation of malicious driver codes. So, temporarily disabling it can potentially help you out.
- Open the Start menu and then click on Power.
- After that, Click to hold the Shift key and click on restart.
- While your computer was restarting, it will open in the advanced start-up menu.
- Click 7 or F7 on your clipboard for startup mode.
- Now, it will disable the Digital Signature Verification and restart your system.
- Once it is done, Try to install the Kaspersky AV tool.
Update Windows 10 Installation
If your computer showing you 2147024770 or the 536870329 error code then you need to update your windows to the latest version.
- Open Windows Settings and then head over to the Update and Security.
- Click on Check for an update, if you find any update install it.
- That’s it.
Rename Catroot2 Folder
It is an update process file, by default it was named Catroot so by renaming from the safe mode you can simply resolve the issue.
- Restart your Computer, also press the shift key.
- Now, you will enter into CMD/ Power shell mode.
- Enter the executed code,
- net stop cryptsvc
- ren %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 catroot2_old
- net start cryptsvc
- Restart your PC and try re-installing the Kaspersky AV tool.
Hopefully, this guide will help you out to resolve the error while installing the Kaspersky AV. Therefore, If you still getting the same error then you need to contact support for further assistance.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?