Download PUBG Mobile Lite BETA v0.16.0 (Global) Update for Android.
Tencent famous battle royal games, the PUBG Mobile and the lite version of PUBG Mobile Lite. Where the Lite version was developed for the lower-end device, but it gives you quite a similar experience while playing games. The Upcoming PUBG Mobile LITE Beta v0.16.0 is about to launch, and we are going to see some of the potential leaks that we have seen so far.
PUBG Mobile Lite is one of the most popular games alongside PUBG Mobile, where it is designed for low-budget smartphones. However, the PUBG Mobile Lite comes with the same PUBG Mobile Unreal Engine 4. Whichmeans, The Graphics and the experience seems to be quite similar, but PUBG Mobile Lite developers shrink the graphics quality. This is why it became so successful because it supported more devices and optimized for the device that comes with less Ram.
The gameplay experience is not compromising, but it is loved by millions of fans around the globe. Further, where PUBG Mobile starts with 100 Players; instead, it starts with 60 Players. The latest version of the PUBG Mobile Lite v0.16.0 BETA update is out, and there were so many improvements and bugs were fixed. This update featured one of the most awaited Flare gun support in the game.
- The game will continue to be updated, and some features will not come in the final version until it is confirmed that it is ready for consumers.
- The BETA version of the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.16.0 Update seems to be unstable, but the final version will come with fixing those Minor bugs.
- We believe the update will take time after the BETA version of the game is rolled out to the global version.
Highlights of the PUBG Mobile Lite v0.16.0 BETA update?
Finally, it introduced the Flare Gun to the game to call the Super Airdrop to pack a Level 3 Armour alongside Two-Gun, which might be Aug, AWM, Groza, or Mk14.
PUBG Mobile Lite is one of the most popular games alongside PUBG Mobile, where it is designed for low-budget smartphones. However, the PUBG Mobile Lite comes with the same PUBG Mobile Unreal Engine 4. Which means, The Graphics and the experience seems to be quite similar, but PUBG Mobile Lite developers shrink the graphics quality. This is why it became so successful because it supported more devices and optimized for the device that comes with less Ram.
The gameplay experience is not compromising, but it is loved by millions of fans around the globe. Further, where PUBG Mobile starts with 100 Players; instead, it starts with 60 Players. The latest version of the PUBG Mobile Lite v0.16.0 BETA update is out and there were so many improvements and bugs were fixed. This update featured one of the most awaited Flare gun support in the game.
Patch Note: PUBG Mobile Lite 0.16.0 BETA update
- “As we mentioned, the Flare Gun,” he added.
- New feature lobby
- Add Picnic Spot to provide loot for the game.
- The Paint Ball
- Improved Career Results and Places on the map.
- Now Classic Match Mode Known as the Battle Royal Mode.
- Bring a Clan Perk.
- New Graphics Setting the HD Graphics setting.
- Adding Cherry Blossom Tree
- The Latest ping system to tag your teammates.
- There are new Quick Pistol change features.
- Adding new Map UI, Road added, and Hindi language support added.
- Minor Crashes and Bugs are among the more fixed.
- Minor Improvements
Flare Gun Support
It is one of the most awaited features is the flare gun. It was available on both maps of the game. Where Flare gun is supposed to spawn randomly, and the condition fo the Flare gun will be the same as PUBG Mobile. If you fire the Flare gun inside the Blue or Safe Zone, then you will receive a Super Airdrop by an Airplane with a Box.
Inside the Box, you’re supposed to get an AWM, Groza, Aug, or Mk14 alongside Armoured of Level 3, including Helmet. Moreover, if you have shot the flare gun outside the zone, you will get an Armoured UAZ to get inside the Safe Zone as soon as Safely.
The Picnic Spot
You will find this Picnic Spot near the East district, where you have to Investigate to get some kind of loot. Although you will receive a Loot and Paintball alongside sometime, you also expect to get a Flare gun there. Paintball is used to shoot you near your teammates to change the color of their outfit, Not to mention you can shoot your enemy near you.
New Career Results and Bunkers
You can now check your Career results. Also, your teammates or anyone else can view your Career results if you enable it. This means you can also disable the career result and not show it to others. There is now a Bunker inside the map, and there you will find a good amount of loot even though there were multiple entries and exits, so be careful.
Classic Mode is Not the New Battle Royal Mode.
There has been no major change, and The Classic mode has been renamed the Battle Royal to make it look more elegant. The game brings some minor changes to the appearance of Mode selection inside the game.
The ping algorithm has improved
Whenever you fire at an enemy, your bullet automatically tags the enemy for assistance. After that, the knocked enemy is visible to your teammates that confirm that you have killed it. It will only be available in Squad and Duo mode because, in Solo mode, there is no need or whom you are going to show off.
The New Quick Pistol
This is another one of the important features that have been added to the game. There were some scenarios where your gun was on reloading. In this case, changing to a quick pistol seems quite handy and useful from the primary gun. When you are reloading the gun, the Quick Pistol icon will appear on the right side, and all you have to do is to click and simply switch to the pistol with a Primary Gun.
Season 9 Winner Pass
The new Winner pass will be introduced with an update of Season 9. Where it comes from are some of the legendary Hazard Jackets. This includes some of the outings, bringing outfits and skin as a reward. Likely, the new Assault rifles such as M416, ScarL, and AKM weapons.
FPP Mode in TDM
FPP mode is known as the First-Person Perspective, Which will comes in a TDM match. Where you also allow switching the mode, but you have to change it from the settings. However, we didn’t find the Quick Perspective change while playing the game.
Miramar Map will also arrive
Steps to follow before continuing further. Pubg Mobile Lite BETA requires 476MB free space to store.
How do I download PUBG Mobile Lite Beta?
- First things first: Download the Pubg Mobile 0.16.0 Global BETA APK.
- Head over to APK Download File to enable the Unknown source installation.
- Start the Installation process and it Would take 5-10 Minutes while it is based on your Phone performance.
- After completing the Installation, open PUBG MOBILE BETA and sign up using the Guest account.
Your achievements and rewards will not be stored or forwarded to your primary account. Also, this is a beta version, which means this will not be the final version for the rollout. Initially, Pubg Mobile Lite developers gather feedback on known bugs, crashes, or errors during the game. If they didn’t find any critical crashes, then they would roll out in the coming months. Additionally, you can also download PUBG MOBILE 0.17.0 BETA.
We would like to know your opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.
- Fix: Black Ops Cold War Error Code 887a0005
- How to Remove Weapons in Resident Evil Village | Drop or Get Rid
- How to Improve Resident Evil Village PC Performance | Fix Slow Down
- Fix: Battlefield 3 Waiting for Game to Exit Error
- Fix: Resident Evil Village Not Launching
- 5 Reasons Why Your Phone Charging So Slow
- Update for Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530L Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | 19 Fixes Privacy, and Security
- Update for Galaxy J7 2017 (SM-J730F) Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | 19 Fixes Privacy, and Security
- Update for Galaxy A32 SM-A325M Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | 23 Fixes, and May Security
- Update for Galaxy S21 Ultra (SM-G998B) Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | May 1, 2021 Security Patch
- Update for GALAXY S21+ (SM-G996B) Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | May 1, 2021 Security Patch