Pubg Mobile is one of the most popular games globally, whereas it contributed a lot to the Indian gaming industry. Immediately after the launch of the game, it became the most popular battle royal game followed by Free Fire and COD: Mobile. According to reports, the game itself generated billion dollars in 2020. Recently, PUBG Mobile 1.2 has been released with Season 17 featuring a Runic Power. Pubg Corp has released the Public BETA for its upcoming PUBG Mobile 1.4.0 Update also they were preparing for their 3rd Anniversary event. Today, We are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with downloading and installing the PUBG Mobile 1.4.0 beta for Android, and iOS.
What’s New – PUBG Mobile 1.4.0 BETA
Pubg Mobile upcoming season expected to release for Royal Pass Season 19 with a Pubg Mobile 1.4..0 Patch so far. In which the update will bring Karakin Map and bring optimized Erangel 2.0, Payload 2.0, Livik, New Weapon and much more. On the other hand, the game will offer Godzilla Vs KingKong in-game mode and much more.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.3 BETA – Guide
Check out the download and installation instruction to avoid any error, Step-by-step instruction to download the game for your device. Download PUBG Mobile 1.3 BETA package for both Android and iOS.
- It is recommended to use Wi-Fi or Stable cellular connectivity to avoid error or corrupt file.
- If the package can’t be installed, uninstall the previous version and re-installed the package.
Download PUBG Mobile BETA 1.3 for Android
- Download the APK from the button above, Choose according to your preference.
- After that, enable the “Unknown Source Installation” from the device settings. You can navigate to the Settings > Privacy & Security > Enable the Unknown Source Installation. If it shows apps, enable it for your browser.
- That’s it, Once it installed launch the game and login to PUBG Mobile 1.3 BETA
Download PUBG Mobile BETA 1.3 for iOS
- Open the download button in your Safari.
- Now, Enable the “Trusted Certificates” from the device settings. Navigate to Settings > General > Trusted Certificate and Done.
- Install the game, after installing login to the game.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?