Google has released Google’s Play Service for Android Smartphone, Tablets, TV or Box. Meanwhile, Every smartphone requires Google Play Service to use Google Map, Gmail, Google Search, YouTube and Google Play Store.
Let’s take a closer look at it and know how you can download and install the latest Google Play Service for Android. There is some Android device, Which doesn’t come with Google Certification means the device doesn’t have Google Play Store and Google apps. It was quite useful for Custom ROM and can exclude the Gapps.
What is Google Play Service
It is quite useful, Which require to keep your Android devices runs smoothly. Here it helps to connect apps to other Google Mobile Service such as Google Sign-in and Google Maps.
Download Google Play Services
Fix: Problem with Google Play Service
If you are facing any problem with Google Play Service, Whereas you might encounter outdated, Cache with your Google Play Services and Google Play Store.
Update Google Play Service
- Open device settings and then tap on App & Notifications.
- Click on See all apps and select Google Play Services.
- Scroll down, click on App Details and now Update or install Google Play Service.
Clear Cache & data from Google Play Services
- Open your device settings and then tap on App & Notification.
- Then, Tap on Sell all apps and scroll down and click on Google Play Services.
- After that, Tap on Storage and then select clear cache.
- Now, Select Manage Space and click on Clear Cache.
- That’s it, Open Google Play Store and wait for a couple of minutes, download again.
Clear Cache & Data from Google Play Store
- Open your device settings and tap on App & Notification.
- Now, Click on See all apps and scroll down to click Google Play Store.
- Select Storage and click on Clear Cache.
- Click on Clear Data and Re-open Google Play Store and re-download and install Google Play Store.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs