Download Google Camera for Vivo V20 Pro and Vivo V20 SE – GCam for Vivo V20 Series
Vivo latest Semi-premium smartphone, the Vivo V20 Series includes Vivo V20, Vivo V20 Pro and Vivo V20 SE. Meanwhile, the device comes with an exceptionally powerful camera that delivers a significant result; therefore, the device finally Gcam availability for your Vivo V20 Series. The device comes with a 33MP Eye Autofocus Selfie and the 64MP Night Camera. However, the camera of the device is quite powerful, which can be boosted with the help of Google Camera.
Moreover, the device likely to perform better with the Google Camera. This camera software is the same that comes with the Google Pixel device, and the software optimisation is the result for the device to be rank higher in the camera department. Not to mention, Google Camera having a powerful algorithm andmore advance features to discover with the Gcam.
Therefore, nowadays everyone is looking for the Google camera support, but Google officially didn’t provide any support for the device, and It was exclusive for the Google pixel device as for now. Noteworthy, Gcam APK developers, ported for the Vivo V20 series with the Gcam 7.4 version APK. Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with it and download from the description down below.
Google Camera 7.xx for Vivo V20 Lineup
First thing first, we should thank Arnova8G2 and Urnyx05 for the Vivo V20 Series includes Vivo V20. Vivo V20 Pro and Vivo V20 SE. Therefore, it supports the Night Sight Mode, HDR+, Timelapse, HDR+ Enhanced, Google Lens and more.
On the other hand, Google Camera also featured packed with Focus Slider, PhotoSphere, Lens Blue, Slow-Motion, Improved Camera UI, Advance Settings, RAW Image, Video Stabilization, AR Sticker, Social Sharing and More. This Gcam 7.x version is compatible with an Android 10.
GCam: What’s Working?
- HDR+ Enhanced
- Portrait Mode
- Night Sight
- Astrophotography Mode
- And More (Likely Everything)
GCam What’s Not Working?
- There isn’t any report about the mode that’s not working.
Download Gcam for Vivo V20 Pro and Vivo V20 SE | Vivo V20 Series
- Google Camera 7.4 (By Arnova8G2): Download
- Google Camera 7.3 (By Arnova8G2): Download
- Google Camera 7.3 (By Urnyx05): Download
- Google Camera 7.2 (By Urnyx05) : Download
How to install Google Camera on Vivo V20 Pro and Vivo V20 SE -Vivo V20 Series
It was quite easy to download and install the Google Camera on your Vivo V20 Series. Let’s know how you can install third-party application your device, and it doesn’t require root on your device.
- First thing first, download Google Camera from the downloading link mention about.
- Then, After installation simply enables the “Unknown Sources” from the privacy settings. (You can enable by following these steps “Settings” and then “Security/ Privacy” and then enable it. However, if you have already enabled it simply skip it to the installation.)
- Therefore, now you can simply install the application so far by taping on the install button.
- That’s it, Once it installed you can simply use it on your device.
How to enable the Astrophotography Mode on Gcam on Vivo V20 Series – Vivo V20, Vivo V20 Pro, Vivo V20 SE
- Starting with launching the Google Camera and then head over to the settings page.
- Now, Select the advance option and then simply turn on the “Astrophotography mode” by toggling it.
- That’s it. Enjoy.
Most likely, this Astrophotography seems to be one of the most outstanding features on any device. Meanwhile, the Night Sight image also received incredible performance. Hopefully, We believe that you have successfully downloaded and installed the Gcam on your Vivo V20 series device.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Fix: Black Ops Cold War Error Code 887a0005
- How to Remove Weapons in Resident Evil Village | Drop or Get Rid
- How to Improve Resident Evil Village PC Performance | Fix Slow Down
- Fix: Battlefield 3 Waiting for Game to Exit Error
- Fix: Resident Evil Village Not Launching
- 5 Reasons Why Your Phone Charging So Slow
- Update for Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530L Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | 19 Fixes Privacy, and Security
- Update for Galaxy J7 2017 (SM-J730F) Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | 19 Fixes Privacy, and Security
- Update for Galaxy A32 SM-A325M Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | 23 Fixes, and May Security
- Update for Galaxy S21 Ultra (SM-G998B) Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | May 1, 2021 Security Patch
- Update for GALAXY S21+ (SM-G996B) Software Update Tracker – May 2021 | May 1, 2021 Security Patch