If you love to click photos, You would know about Google Camera, which captures stunning shots. If you never heard about it let me tell you Google has designed their Camera software in a way which potentially able to utilizes the device hardware.
Google recently released its Google Camera 8.1 and Google Camera 8.0 update, but Google hasn’t released Google Camera for other device and restricted to its own pixel series. Therefore, a lot of developers has started providing Google Camera Port, Which is a modified version of Google Camera those work on other devices.
Google has spent a lot of resources on its camera software, resulting in a top-grade performance, but on the other hand, other mobile manufacture’s camera software was lacking behind in the camera department.
Google Camera for Samsung S20, S21 and Note 20 Series
Samsung has one of the industry-leading camera hardware, and to takes it to another level you can use Google Camera in order to capture significant better images.
Google Camera continues to offers it features such as Astrophotography, Slow-Motion, Portrait Mode with Focus slider, Night Sight, PhotoSphere, Google Lens and much more feature. Also, you wouldn’t find any problem with either version of Samsung device whether it powered by Exynos or Qualcomm processor.
- Your device should have Camera2 API enabled.
- Uninstall the previous version of GCam, and install the latest Google Camera Port.
Google Camera 8.1/8.0 Update for Samsung Galaxy
Recently, GCam port for the Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 ultra were added to the support list of Google Camera Mod. Also, for the previous generation, Galaxy as following Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra does already have Google Camera Port.
Considering GCam for Samsung device, ZGCam likely to be best supported Google Camera Port. Below, you can find all the recommended version of GCam for the Samsung device.
GCam 8.1 and GCam 8.0 via Arnova8G2
GCam 8.1 and GCam 8.0 via BSG
GCam 8.1 and GCam 8.0 via Parrot43
Hopefully, this article helps you to download and install the best available Gcam for your Samsung device. Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- PUBG Mobile redeem codes updated for March 2021 | How to Redeem and More.
- Download CoD: Mobile’s public test build for Android and iOS | Call of Duty Mobile BETA
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Realme 2 [Android 11]
- Download PUBG Mobile Lite Global 0.20.1 Season 22 Update APK Download | PUBG Mobile 0.20.1
- Warzone’s Verdansk can be the Next Map in COD Mobile
- COD Mobile Leak disclosed a unique mode Similar To Among Us
- Download OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 Android 11 based for OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro
- Realme Buds Wireless Pro receive v220.127.116.11 firmware update
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Meizu X8 [Android 11]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi A2 [Android 11]
- Realme V15 Start receiving February 2021 security patch update