If you are using the GeForce GTX 1660 Super, then you require to install a correct GPU Driver on your computer. Also, you must have download and update the driver on your Windows 10/8/7. It is quite easy and faster, NVIDIA has officially allowed users to download the right driver for their computer so far.
Download GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Driver for Windows 10/8/7
It is quite easy to download and install the game-ready driver on your computer. Once you complete installation you wouldn’t longer be expected to encounter FPS drops or any shuttler lag.
- Open NVIDIA Website and then choose the product.
- Select the GeForce 16 Series and then choose GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER.
- Now, Select the Operating System as Windows 10 64-bit.
- That’s it, Download the Driver if you have found the right driver, or click on Search to follow up.
- Click on Download and that’s it.
The Driver is been downloaded, which weigh ~700MB so far, ensure that you have downloaded and install with on-screen instruction install on your computer. Hopefully, it works for you and you have downloaded it on your computer and been installed the driver.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?