Arnova8G2 based GCam port Ultra CVM Mod 8 finally release with some major improvement and fixes since they have launched almost 5 years ago last GCam port. Where it suppose to compatible with a lot of smartphones and could perform extraordinarily, if you love to click photos, You would know about Google Camera, which captures stunning shots. If you never heard about it let me tell you Google has designed their Camera software in a way which potentially able to utilizes the device hardware.
Google recently released its Google Camera 8.1 and Google Camera 8.0 update, but Google hasn’t released Google Camera for other device and restricted to its own pixel series. Therefore, many developers have started providing Google Camera Port, Which is a modified version of Google Camera those work on other devices.
Google has spent a lot of resources on its camera software, resulting in a top-grade performance. Still, on the other hand, other mobile manufacture’s camera software was lacking behind in the camera department.
Game 8.1 Ultra CVM Mod v8 For Your Android
It is a very well known Google Camera mode available to use on Android. This is because it brings all the latest feature includes HDR+, Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, Portrait mode and more.
We all know that smartphone hardware is powerful in which Google Camera 8.1 helps to utilize the full capacity of your smartphone camera sensor. Meanwhile, it also includes all those features which eventually brings all feature which was debuted with the Google Camera 8.1.
The GCam 8.1 Ultra CVM mode allows you to use even those features that are not available on your device stock camera. It allows you to enable Bilateral filter, Sabre Slightly, and exposure. On the other hand, you will also find out the Lib patcher, Tone Curve, Exposure Compression, HAL mode, AUX lense.mAs, Mod focus on image quality, Stability, and it has support for a lot of wide range of smartphones.
About GCam Ultra CVM MOD
Starting with GCamUltraCam v8 [12.02.2021 update] Mod based on MOD By @Arnova8G2 . This is the biggest ever update Ultra CVM has come, the last build they have release was 5 years ago which was based on GCam 5.1. Therefore, the ongoing issue considers the severe quality downgrade for all 7.3+ gcams and issues in the modding community. However, they have officially released their latest GCam 8.1based Ultra CVM Mod 8.
- If you have already installed any previous version of GCam or package, then uninstall and re-install UltraCVM.
- Your device should have Camera2 API enabled.
- Uninstall the previous version of GCam, and install the latest Google Camera Port.
- You might experience lag or crashes something, don’t
- It requires GApps, or you can use MicroG as a replacement.
- This work with ARM64 and Android only.
- Support Android 11 and Android 10, but for Android 9 it works only with snapdragon Soc.
Thanks to Modders behind this
Zoran, BSG, Eszdman, Urnyx05, Clark, AbhiShake, Wyroczen, Wichita, JohnGalt, Burial, Marco, Arnova , and Savitar.
In case you haven’t found your device on the list, after that, you can try this, and hopefully, it may work. On the other hand, the change it works successfully increase if your device has Sony IMX856, Sony IMX393, Sony IMX686, Sony IMX582, Samsung S5KGM1, Samsung S5KGW1, Samsung S5KHMX…
Download UltraCVM_v8.apk by UltraM8.
Check out the following download server, GCam Google Camera UltraCam mod (UltraCVM) 22.214.171.1246920218
No wait time for you! Download right away.
How to download and install UltraCAM v8 on your Android device.
- First thing first, download the UltraCVM 8.
- Ensure that your device has enabled “Unknown Sources installation.”
- After that, Install and launch the GCam 8 on your device.
- In case, you face error simply check for the “Configs” or try a different version of supported SGCam for your device.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Question
UltraGCam v8 12.02.2021 doesn’t work on my android device.
Google hasn’t officially released the GCam for android device. Whereas, Modders and developed get together and have released the GCam for your device. Therefore, it just offers and allows to use of GCam, and They didn’t claim every smartphone would going to support Gcam Port.
What is Noise?
Noise is a disturbance between the camera and the object, whereas, in order to get the best result, it is recommended that you should use the good lighting condition.
Hopefully, this worked for your device and if you didn’t find we believe the next update to be arriving quite soon. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]