Hello Whatsup guys, Today Call of duty Mobile Season 9 BETA update and it seems to be quite promising hence the BETA likely to be available globally. Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with
Downloading and installing Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 on your device so far. Let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
Call of Duty Mobile BETA Highlights
This season seems to be a major update hence the anniversary of Call of duty meanwhile, the Season 9 likely to be debuted soon. However, the Call of Duty Mobile Notably going to tease the upcoming feature in this update.
According to reports, the COD Mobile Season 9 feature will be introduced and season 10 feature was going to be hinted on the Season 9 BETA update.
There were some few things that you need to consider before start installing and downloading Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 BETA update. First thing first this is a Global BETA, and the downloading package is
Currently, CODM S9 BETA only available for Android users, not for Mobile users. Therefore, The size of the BETA update package was 1.7GB. Not to mention, it is recommended to use Wi-Fi instead of Cellular connectivity, so you didn’t face any difficulty so far.
On the other hand, this is the second phase of BETA, and the first 10,000 players were allowed to access the Call of Duty Mobile BETA update. Likely, you require 4-5GB of free space on your device.
Moreover, if you have faced any difficulty With downloading package on your current browser, then it is suggested to download the BETA update with your secondary browser. Most likely, you need to promise your device to download with disabling the rest mode. Furthermore, Call of Duty Mobile will continue to collect your data in BETA, but they were not going to store your progress.
Therefore, the file of Stable and BETA update is going to store separately. You can also contribute toward giving feedback helps the game to improve further, and is more likely to be playable smoother.
How to Download Call of Duty Mobile BETA
It is currently available on Android device to download the BETA, ensure that you have active and stable internet connectivity. The device is going to be having and follow the steps given down below.
- First thing first, download the CODM BETA package from the link given down below.
- After download, enable the “Unknown source” installation from the privacy setting allow a package to install.
- Double-click on the package to download to install on your device.
- That’s it, Once it installs login with your Account to continue With Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 BETA update.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 & 10 last public beta is Out Now.
Download Now DOWNLOAD
|Available for first 10,000 Players.|
|Download Size: 1.7G|
Hopefully, we believe that you have now successfully able to download and install Call of Duty Season 9 BETA on your device. Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share your query with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]