Call of Duty is one of the hottest game across the globe, where the game become one of the most popular mobile game across the globe. While Pubg Mobile BAN in India also has potentially boosted the users in India. Activision finally pushed it’s latest COD: Mobile 1.0.20 across the globe.
Call of Duty Mobile debuted with Season 2 and it will bring well-known COD Character to the game including CHARLY. It seems to be one of the most major upgrades over the previous generation. Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with downloading and installing through Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.20 APK + OBB for Android.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 2
The latest update introduced a lot of features from Modern Warfare 2019 such as Operator Alex, Voice by Chad Collins. The new season is expected to hit next week and COD: Mobile will be extended further and will be more interesting by featuring some of the in-game content from there popular Call of Duty Franchises.
🤝🏻💥 Alex joins the fight!
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) March 9, 2021
Modern Warfare Operator Alex is Coming to Call of Duty Mobile Season 2
It was first introduced in 2019, where Alexa is a character working with the CIA’s completed the task force with the Uzikstani Liberation Force. He server in Delta Force during his early stage of life.
Download COD Mobile 1.0.20 APK
You can download the latest OBB and APK file for the Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.20 for Android. Additionally, you can download the game from the Google Play Store hence.
How to install COD Mobile APK + OBB on your Android smartphone
It is quite easy, Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- It was sized ~2.44GB.
- We recommend you to use stable internet connectivity or use Wi-Fi to download to avoid interruptions.
Steps to download and install COD Mobile 1.0.20
- First thing first, download the .Zip file from the button mention above.
- Ensure that you have enabled the Unknown Sources through your device security settings.
- After that, Install the COD Base.apk and then head over to the file manager.
- Now, move the main.2449.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb, and patch.2449.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb file to the Internal storage by navigating Android > Obb > com.activision.callofduty.shooter/main.2449.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on the same.
- How to change Windows Defender’s max CPU usage during scans
- How to Change default Program Files installation directory location in Window 10
- How to update your Windows 10 virus protection
- COD Mobile Redeem Codes For May 2021
- How to Fix Can’t connect to the Internet on Windows
- Fix Chrome blocking downloads or seeing network error?