Apex Legend Mobile is one of the most awaited games, which finally starts rolling out. In contrast, the game has already begun its Pre-Registration of the game earlier this month; hence the game now finally available to download and play. The game is developed by EA (Electronic Arts) and Respawn Entertainment. After the Call of Duty title arrives on mobile, it seems to be the biggest mobile launch so far.
Download Apex Legends Mobile BETA
Apex Legend has already been popular among gamers, and the game is regionally available to download the Closed BETA on Android. Reportedly, the game starts rolling out the Closed BETA in India and the Philippines. Today, we will share a bit of knowledge to help you with downloading and installing on Android.
Download Apex Legend Mobile Closed BETA – APK and OBB Downloader – Apex Legends Mobile Now Available For Download in Early Access
There were two multiple ways to download the game. Follow the following instructions mention down below.
Download Apex Legend Mobile Early Access from Google Play Store.
First, if you have pre-registered on mobile already, you are likely to receive the update within a few hours so far. The Size of the game is likely to be 1.34GB, and once the game is available, you can download and install the game on your device.
Apex Legends Mobile beta register – Apex Legends Mobile Beta download
- Open Google Play Store.
- Search for Apex Legend Mobile and then Click on Pre-Registration.
- Once the game is available to download, Click on Install.
- It will take some time to download, depending on your internet.
- That’s it. Open the game and log in to play the game.
Download Apex Legend Mobile Closed BETA using APK + OBB File
Before continue, you should know that it was currently not working using APK and OBB File. This is because the game is currently available for Closed BETA users; this is because of License Terms, so once it was available for PUBLIC BETA, then this APK and OBB will work for you.
- Download Apex Legend Mobile on Android.
- Then, Install the Apex Legend APK and then Paste the OBB file into it.
- Navigate to Android > Media > OBB > ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps
- Now, Launch the game and then the error (You are not licensed to play. To Join the Closed BETA, you will need to download and install the app from Google Play).
- In case it runs, congratulate and enjoy the game.
Is it will be available on iOS/ iPadOS
EA has officially confirmed the game will be soon available for iOS, and later once the Android Game is stable, they will release the Apex Legend for Apple Smartphones.
Apex Legend Mobile UI
The game seems to be in the early stage of development; considering this, the game is not well optimized, and only the battle royal mode is open to playing. Not to mention, we have to wait until the public beta is available to know more about it. As for the first impression, the game doesn’t have well-designed graphics comparing with the early-closed beta of Call of Duty: Mobile.
In Mobile, during its pre-launch, the Gilbraltar to Bloodhound has appeared on the game. Other Legends will soon debut in the game. During Battle Royal mode, only 3 teammates can join alongside a Squad of 19 other teams as a total of 60 players in the game.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?