Xiaomi has started rolling out its latest update Android 11 based MIUI 12 for the POCO X3. Which, comes with a lot of major improvements and optimizations so far. Super Wallpapers, Advance Dark Mode 2.0, adding an animation engine, navigation system are some of its highlights.
Poco X3 NFC is likely the first-mover to receive the MIUI 12 update so far. In Which, package version MIUI 22.214.171.124 however the update is rolling out in batches. This means it gonna takes some time to reach most of the users. Currently, the update is pushed for the European Region.
What’s New in Poco X3 NFC
The device has received the update via OTA Update, Whereas it comes with a February 2021 Android Security Patch so far. Android 11 Updates come with New advanced privacy and security, Media Control, Dark mode, and more.
How to Check Software Update on POCO X3 NFC
It is quite easy to perform, follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once, you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Download POCO X3 Android 11 with MIUI 126.96.36.199 OTA Update
You can download and install manually, but for this, you known have proper knowledge of Troubleshooting Android. As for the software update, you can check the update in device settings.
- Open device settings and then head over to the About Phone.
- After that, Click on System Update and then select Check for update.
- That’s it.
Download Android 11 for POCO X3
From the button, you can download Android 11 for Poco X3.
You can manually install the update by navigating to your device settings -> Additionally Settings -> Back up and Reset -> Backup & Restore.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- How to change Windows Defender’s max CPU usage during scans
- How to Change default Program Files installation directory location in Window 10
- How to update your Windows 10 virus protection
- COD Mobile Redeem Codes For May 2021
- How to Fix Can’t connect to the Internet on Windows
- Fix Chrome blocking downloads or seeing network error?