Realme is the most popular smartphone brand. Realme has Recently android 11 update Roll out For Some latest Smartphone. Today we are Goin to Provide Android 11 based Custom ROM Officially or Unofficially. Download Android 11 Custom Rom Like LineageOS 18.1, MokeeOS, crDroid 7.1, Revenge OS, Pixel Experience, StatiXOS v4.0, AICP 16.0, MSM-Xtended, ArrowOS 11.0, MalluOS 2.0, POSP 4.0.0, Havoc-OS 4.0, Evolution X, AOSP 11.0, YAAP For Realme Realme 1, Realme 2 Pro, Realme 3 Pro, Realme 5 Pro, Realme X, Realme X2, Realme X2 Pro, Realme XT and other Devices.
If you Installing a custom ROM puts you in control of your device. You can trade out one working system for different, grab more settings, and change the activity till you’re as satisfied with Android as you can notice.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Realme Devices.
- Download and Install Adb and Fastboot Driver: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT.
- You have to unlock the Bootloader of your Realme Smartphone.
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery your realme Devices.
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
Download Android 11 Custom ROM
|Device, Codename||Android 11 Custom ROM|
|Realme 1 (CPH1859/CPH1861)||Project Sakura 3.R|
|Realme 2 Pro (RMX1801)||LineageOS 18.1|
|Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851)||LineageOS 18.0|
|Realme 5 Pro (RMX1971)||Evolution X|
|Realme X (RMX1901)||AospExtended 8.0|
|Realme X2 (RMX1991/RMX1992/RMX1993)||AOSP 11.0|
|Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931)||AOSP 11.0|
|Realme XT (RMX1921)||RevengeOS 4.0|
How to install Android 11 Custom ROM on Realme Devices
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- For Recovery
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode, you need to Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Navigate Custom ROM Custom ROM After Flash it on your devices.
- Reboot your device once installations are successful.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the Custom ROM.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed Custom ROM on your Sony Xperia 5 DSDS. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]