It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system. Today we Guide “Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Vivo Y51L”
What is TWRP
TWRP Stands for Team Win Recovery. The Project Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, which often functions unsupported by stock recovery images. You can easily root and unroot devices.
Today, we are Going to Share About “How to Install TWRP Recovery on Vivo Y51L”. Download and Install TWRP Recovery on your device. Before install TWRP Recovery you need to unlock the Bootloader on your Smartphone. Download TWRP For Vivo Y51L.
Get Ready to Install TWRP Recovery on Vivo Y51L.
Your Device must have the bootloader unlocked. Install TWRP Recovery on Vivo Y51L and Easy to Root and Unroot Your Device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Vivo Y51L
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the bootloader of Vivo Y51L:
Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download TWRP of Vivo Y51L
How to Unlock bootloader Vivo Y51L
- First, download the latest TWRP and related Files.
- Now, you need to enable the developer’s option.
- After that, enable OEM to unlock and USB debugging.
- Now, boot into fastboot your devices.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now you will see “device is lock”
- Now type these Command in CMD
fastboot bbk unlock_vivo
- your device will reboot to fastboot
- That’s it, you have succesfully unlock the Bootloader.
How to install TWRP on Vivo Y51L
- Download and Install Adb platform Tool.
- Next, Enable the Developer Mode on your smartphone.
- Open the Setting, then tap About and find the Build Number.
- Now, tap on it 7 times to enable developer settings.
- You have to Enable the USB debugging from the Developer Mode.
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Now press Shift Key + Right Button on Mouse and After Click the Open PowerShell Window Here.
- Next, Connect your Smartphone to PC Via using a USB Cable.
- Type the Following Command In Command Prompt to Reboot your Device as Bootloader.
adb Reboot Bootloader
- Alternatively, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button to reboot your Devices as fastboot.
- Now, Type All Command in Command Prompt.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on Vivo Y51L
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and you have successfully created a TWRP Recovery and Root Vivo Y51L on your Device. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable feedback and opinion. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section down below.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975