What is TWRP
TWRP Stands for Team Win Recovery. The Project Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, which often functions unsupported by stock recovery images. You can easily root and unroot devices.
Today, we are Going to Share About “How to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC EVO 3D CDMA 4G WiMAX”. Download and Install TWRP Recovery on your device. Before install TWRP Recovery you need to unlock the Bootloader on your Smartphone. Download TWRP For HTC EVO 3D CDMA 4G WiMAX.
Get Ready to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC EVO 3D CDMA 4G WiMAX.
Your Device must have the bootloader unlocked. Install TWRP Recovery on HTC EVO 3D CDMA 4G WiMAX and Easy to Root and Unroot Your Device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your HTC EVO 3D CDMA 4G WiMAX
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the bootloader of HTC EVO 3D CDMA 4G WiMAX: Follow this GuideGuide to unlock the bootloader.
Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download TWRP of HTC EVO 3D CDMA 4G WiMAX
How to install TWRP on HTC EVO 3D CDMA 4G WiMAX
- Download and Install Adb platform Tool.
- Next, Enable the Developer Mode on your smartphone.
- Open the Setting, then after tap About and find the Build Number.
- Now, tap on it 7 times to enable developer settings.
- You have to Enable the USB debugging from the Developer Mode.
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Now press Shift Key + Right Button on Mouse and After Click the Open PowerShell Window Here.
- Next, Connect your Smartphone to PC Via using USB Cable.
- Type the Following Command In Command Prompt to Reboot your Device as Bootloader.
adb Reboot Bootloader
- Alternatively, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button to reboot your Devices as fastboot.
- Now, Type All Command in Command Prompt.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on HTC EVO 3D CDMA 4G WiMAX
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and you have successfully created a TWRP Recovery and Root HTC EVO 3D CDMA 4G WiMAX on your Device. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable feedback and opinion. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section down below.
- PUBG Mobile redeem codes updated for March 2021 | How to Redeem and More.
- Download CoD: Mobile’s public test build for Android and iOS | Call of Duty Mobile BETA
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Realme 2 [Android 11]
- Download PUBG Mobile Lite Global 0.20.1 Season 22 Update APK Download | PUBG Mobile 0.20.1
- Warzone’s Verdansk can be the Next Map in COD Mobile
- COD Mobile Leak disclosed a unique mode Similar To Among Us
- PUBG Mobile 1.3 update: New Cheer Park theme, Motor Gliders, Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle, map improvements, and more
- Download OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 Android 11 based for OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro
- Realme Buds Wireless Pro receive v188.8.131.52 firmware update
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Meizu X8 [Android 11]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi A2 [Android 11]