What is TWRP
TWRP Stands for Team Win Recovery. The Project Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, which often functions unsupported by stock recovery images. You can easily root and unroot devices.
Today, we are Going to Share About “How to Install TWRP Recovery on Any Realme Devices “. Download and Install TWRP Recovery on your device. Before install TWRP Recovery you need to unlock the Bootloader on your Smartphone. Download TWRP For Any Realme Devices.
Get Ready to Install TWRP Recovery on Any Realme Devices.
Your Device must have the bootloader unlocked. Install TWRP Recovery on Any Realme Devices and Easy to Root and Unroot Your Device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Any Realme Devices
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the bootloader of Any Realme Devices: Follow this GuideGuide to unlock the bootloader.
Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download TWRP of Any Realme Devices
How to install TWRP on Any Realme Devices
- Download and Install Adb platform Tool.
- Next, Enable the Developer Mode on your smartphone.
- Open the Setting, then after tap About and find the Build Number.
- Now, tap on it 7 times to enable developer settings.
- You have to Enable the USB debugging from the Developer Mode.
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Now press Shift Key + Right Button on Mouse and After Click the Open PowerShell Window Here.
- Next, Connect your Smartphone to PC Via using USB Cable.
- Type the Following Command In Command Prompt to Reboot your Device as Bootloader.
adb Reboot Bootloader
- Alternatively, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button to reboot your Devices as fastboot.
- Now, Type All Command in Command Prompt.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on Any Realme Devices
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and you have successfully created a TWRP Recovery and Root Any Realme Devices on your Device. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable feedback and opinion. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section down below.
- Download Android Download Android 12 Launcher | APK for Android | Download Android S Launcher APK for Android
- Download Hello Neighbor 1.0 APK + OBB Files for Android | Hello Neighbor 1.0 for Android – APK Download for Android APK Free
- Android 12 “Snow Cone”: Developer Preview: Here are the new features
- Download and Install Realme X2 RMX1992A Stock Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme 7 [Android 11]
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.2 on Realme X2 Pro [Android 11]
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- OPPO X 2021 Demo Air Charging and Hand-on Rollable smartphone