Suppose you want to revert the ROMs from your device and want to install the Stock ROMs (Firmware) on your device. However, there are several tools available, but if your device has been powered by Speadtrum Mobile platform, then you need to use SPD Flash Tool on your device so far.
Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with installing the SPD Flash Tool on your computer so far.
How to use SPD Upgrade tool
Here you will learn how you can use the SPD upgrade tool to flash or install the firmware on your device. The device which is used to be powered by UniSoc or Spreadtrum SoC.
Ensure that you have a proper backup before proceeding as the data is going to wipe out during the flashing firmware on your device.
Steps to Flash or Install PAC Firmware
The PAC firmware is the extension, Whereas it was a ROM flash file also known as firmware. Carefully, follow the steps so that you wouldn’t get any error.
- First thing first, download and install the SPD Driver tool on your computer and then download the Stock Firmware on your device.
- After that, Extract the SPD Upgrade Tool on your computer and launch the UpgradeDownloader.exe tool on your computer.
- Once it launches, Simply follow the on-screen instruction starting with click on the Load Packet button placed on the upper left corner of the desktop.
- Then, Locate to the .pac stock firmware and then click on the open the firmware.
- After that, Connect your Spreadtrum/ Unisoc on your computer. However, you also need to connect your smartphone with Computer with the help of USB cable.
- Not to mention, your device should be power off, Then in SPD Tool click on the start downloading by selecting the button placed on the upper left corner of the screen.
- Therefore, Click on the upgrade tool it takes some time then once it finishes it shows the green message.
- That’s it, Restart your device and disconnect your device from USB Cable.
Download SPD Flash Tool
Here Is your SPD Flash tool, Download from the below button.
Download SPD Driver
It was compatible by windows computer, check out the instructions.
We believe that you have successfully installed the firmware on your device so far. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.