OnePlus has officially launched Oxygen 11 based on Android 11 featuring an all-new Always-on display style called OnePlus Canvas. It comes with an improved settings page, new system font to enhance readability and more customization option. Not to mention, they have brought optimization and improvements across the UI, including Zen mode theme and more. Today we are going share the “OxygenOS 11 stable update for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro with Android 11”
How to Install OxygenOS 11 Stable update
- First, Download the official Rom from the above Link.
- Once the file is downloaded, visit the File Manager.
- Long press the file to select it.
- Now, Click the overflow menu (three vertical dots).
- After that, Select Cut and Go to Internal storage.
- Tap the Paste button to hold to enter the basis directory of your phone. Now that the file is within the necessary directory, you’ll plough ahead with the local upgrade.
- Now, Go to Settings on your Smartphone.
- After that, Scroll to the rock bottom of the page.
- Then, Select System.
- Now, Tap System updates.
- Then, tap Install Now to install OxygenOS 11 stable on your OnePlus phone manually.
- When the installation is finished, Go to the About phone page to verify the build number.
Hopefully, This helps you a lot, and you have been Download and Install Stable update of OxygenOS 11 (Android 11). Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs