Xiaomi has officially launched there latest MIUI 12 based on Android 11 in china, Where the UI comes with a major upgrade with optimization alongside new features such as Super Live wallpaper, Privacy Enhancements and MIUI+ similar to Windows Phone app. Meanwhile, it shortly starts rolling out for the Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco device.
Today, We are going to help you with downloading and installing MIUI 12 EUI ROM on your Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco devices. The Rom is currently under BETA testing most likely you will experience lag and crashes across. Additionally, before going further, you should be known that it wouldn’t become with Google Mobile Service; hence it was built for the Chinese version.
What’s new in MIUI 12
- New Animation
- New Live Wallpaper
- New AOD Design
- Privacy Indicator for Camera, Microphone and Location
- Improved Muli-window
- Improved Picture-in-Picture
- Allow uninstalling pre-installed apps.
- Added MIUI+
How to install MIUI 12 on Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco Device
If you have a MediaTek powered device, then it is highly restricted to download and install MIUI12 on your device. Reportedly, after installing MIUI 12 on MediaTek device, it brick during installation by both TWRP or Magisk or any other MOD. MediaTek stops to boot the device into fastboot mode.
Meanwhile, users can flash their device with SP Flash Tool, but it is blocked by Xiaomi and only have allowed flashing their device to specific developers.
Do at your own Risk
AndroidGreek doesn’t take any responsibility for any error/Damage/Losing data on your Xiaomi Devices. If you are responsible for any mistakes, follow the flashing guide for the files. Some functions don’t operate properly and can cause serious damage to your Device.
- You should log in with your account on Mi device. Navigate to Settings > Mi account > Mi Cloud, Enable Sync and Find device.
- Ensure, Your Pc has a USB driver.
- Enable Developer mode, Navigate to Settings > About Phone > MIUI.
- Then after tap About and find the Build Number.
- Now, tap on it x7 times to enable developer settings.
- Enable Mi Unlock status from USB debugging. Navigate to Settings > Additionally Settings > Developer option.
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Your device should be charged at least 70%.
- Download Mi Unlock tool: Your Mi Device.
Download Mi Unlock
- Install on your PC and log in with the MI account which log-in on your device.
- Now, boot your device to Fastboot. Bootloader, Which you can perform by the press and holding Volume Key + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Once it boots into fastboot mode, connect your device with PC through USB.
- Launch Mi Flash tool and click on Unlock Button.
- It doesn’t take so long, but in some case, it might take up to ~48-72hours depending.
- When your device is unlocked, it shows a pop-up notification. Therefore, power-off your device and then press and hold the Volume + Power button enter into bootloader mode.
- Open Mi Unlock tool and log in with the same account, make your device is connected to PC through USB.
- Download and Install Adb platform Tool.
DOWNLOAD TWRP for your device or
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Now press Shift Key + Right Button on Mouse and After Click the Open PowerShell Window Here.
- Next, Connect your Smartphone to PC Via using USB Cable.
- Type the Following Command In Command Prompt to Reboot your Device as Bootloader.
adb Reboot Bootloader
- Alternatively, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button to reboot your Devices as fastboot.
- Now, Type All Command in Command Prompt.
- fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- fastboot boot twrp.img
- For Root, you can use Magisk in TWRP and reboot your device.
- That’s it.
Install MIUI 12 Rom
- Before performing, Ensure that you have downloaded the MIUI 12 ROM on your device external storage.
- Clear data partition (WARNING: Don’t format wipe system or persist)
- After that, head over to the external storage in order to copy the MIUI 12 and past it into internal storage.
- Now, Install the MIUI ROM.
- That’s it Reboot your device.
MIUI 12 supported Devices
This is the initial list of Xiaomi and Redmi device, Which is confirmed to receive the MIUI 12.3 Update. During its first stage, before the end of June 2021 Xiaomi MIUI 12 stable rollout for Xiaomi Mi 9, Redmi K20/ Xiaomi Mi 9T and Redmi K20 Pro/ Mi 9T Pro is complete.
- Xiaomi Mi 10
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition
- Redmi K30
- Redmi K30 5G
- Redmi K30 Pro 5G
- Redmi K30i 5G
- Redmi K30S Ultra
- Redmi K30 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 9
- Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Xiaomi Mi CC9e
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro
- Redmi K20
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi 10X 5G
- Redmi 10X Pro 5G
- Redmi Note 9 5G
- Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
Download Weekly 21.2.3
Select your device, and download MIUI 12 based on your preference
|Device||via Xiaomi EU Community|
|Redmi 10X 5G (atom)||Download|
|Redmi Note 8 Pro||Download|
|Redmi 10X Pro||Download|
|Redmi Note 9 5G||Download|
|POCO X/ Redmi K30 4G||Download|
|Device||via SourceForge||via AndroidFileHost|
|MI Note10 / MI CC 9 Pro||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|MI 9 SE||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|MI 9 Pro 5G||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|MI 9 Lite/ MI CC 9||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|MI 10 Ultra||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G/ MI 10 T Lite||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi Note 7||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi Note 7 Pro||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi K30i 5G||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi K30S Ultra/ MI 10T||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi K30 5G||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi K20 Pro/ MI 9T Pro||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|Redmi K20/ MI9T||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
DOWNLOAD WEEKLY 21.2.4 HMK30Pro, HMNote8, MI10LiteZoom
Select your device, and download MIUI 12 based on your preference
|Device Name||via Sourceforge||via AndroidFileHost|
|MI 10 Lite Zoom||Download||Download|
|Redmi Note 8||Download||Download|
|Redmi K30 Pro||Download||Download|
Hopefully, this article guides you well, and you have successfully installed on your device and have tested. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Motorola Moto X4 [Android 11]
- How to Download and Install Stable update of OxygenOS 11 (Android 11)