If you want to jailbreak your iPhone device, then today we are going to discuss how you can jailbreak your device. This is basically for the iPhone 11 Pro Max running on iOS 13.
There are a lot of potential iPhone users who want to Jailbreak their smartphone, Unc0ver recently released their Jailbreak tool for iPhone. This likely allows Apple users to make some tweaks to their device. The jailbreak tool supports some iOS versions, including iOS 11.0 up to iOS 13.4.
What is a compatible device?
This Unc0ver jailbreak tool only supports the latest version.
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPad Pro 3
- iPad Air 3
- iPad Mini 5
- Unc0ver supports both Substrate and Cydia.
- Backup the data in case you lose the data.
There were two methods that you can use.
You can Jailbreak your device using the Un0ver app, which can be installed on your device using two different methods available. Where first is Without Pc, and another is with PC. Further, the process is similar to each other to jailbreak your device.
Method 1: This is the Mobile version to install the unC0ver on your iPhone.
This method doesn’t require you to connect your iPhone 11 Pro Max with the Computer system. This method works for the iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone X series, Even iPad was running on iOS 13.3 or lower version.
First, you need to download the app.
Jailbreak: No computer method.
- Your device asks you to verify and then Set up your profile.
- Then you open the app, and you will find the Tweaked section.
- The UnC0ver app version 4.0.
- After that, Select and Download it on your device.
- Once it’s downloaded, you can select it to install on your device.
- That’s it, UnC0ver successfully installed on your device.
Method 2: This is the PC version to Install the unC0ver on your iPhone.
- Open your computer system and then visit AltStore.
Jailbreak: MacOS/Windows downloads:
- Download the Software for Windows or Mac, Select based on your preference.
- Then install it on your Desktop system.
- Then Plug in both the ends to your computer, then select the device.
- It asks you to install some plugin, Simply download the following guide.
- Select the AltStore plugin and install the unC0ver on your device.
- That’s it the AltStore app successfully installed on your iPhone.
- Then Visit the unC0ver.dev and download the IPA, Now from the Download Manager.
- Share the IPA with AltStore and Sing-in with Apple ID.
After Download the UnC0ver and Installed on your iPhone.
- First thing first, Delete any OTA Update in “iPhone Storage.”
- Go to “Setting.”
- Head over to general and choose the iPhone storage.
- Then find the iPhone Update and delete the iOS update.
- Then turn on the “Airplane Mode” and disable the “Siri” on your device.
- Now, click on the select Jailbroken your Apple iPhone.
Open the UnC0ver and select the jailbreak.
- Note: Before going ahead, let me tell you that You might have to repeat the process twice. Due to some reason, it doesn’t work for the first time, and sometimes it takes five or ten times, Generally twice.
- Then, Clear all the apps from recent.
- After then, open the UnC0ver app on your iPhone and Select Jailbreak and select the Ok to verify.
- That’s it, and your device starts the Jailbreak process takes some time.
- After then, you can turn off the Airplane and Enable the Siri again.
Hopefully, you have successfully jailbreak the device. We assume that this article remains helpful to us If there any query let us know in the comment section down below.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.