Doogee launched its new Doogee X95 smartphone in London. This Device has comes with lots of new features and latest Technology. It Runs the Latest runs Android 10 out of the box. Moreover, this Device has packed with a massive 4,350mAh battery with 10W fast charging support.
Specification of Doogee X95
The Doogee X95 has powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6737 Soc. The Chipset coupled with 2GB of RAM with 32GB Storage On-board. Storage Can Further Increase up to 128GB via MicroSD Card. It Runs the Latest runs Android 10 out of the box.
In terms of the Camera performance, this device comes with a triple camera setup on the Rear Panel Using a 13MP primary sensor, 2MP depth Sensor, and last 2MP Telephone sensor with 2x Zoom. For the Front, There has 5MP Selfie Camera for Video calls and Capture a beautiful Picture. Features for the 6.52-inch IPS LCD display that comes with HD+ resolution and 19:9 Aspect Ratio. Moreover, this Device has packed with massive 4,350mAh battery with 10W fast Charging Support.
Sensor and Connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, a gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, a hall sensor, proximity sensor, and an RGB light sensor. For security purposes, there has a Face Lock. Connectivity options on the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0.
The Doogee X95 starting priced at $59.99. The device comes with black, green and blue.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)