Google Chrome is one of the most popular Android Browser, where Chrome has recently rolled out the Chrome Tab group. If you open any new tab from the same page, then it will create a new Group Tab. Also, the game has been introduced a new grid view tab, but if you don’t like it and want to disable it, here is the guide.
How to Disable Chrome Tab Group on Android
It is quite easy, but some Android users cannot find it within the new user interface. Follow the Following instruction mention down below.
- Open the Chrome on Android.
- Type the Following into your search bar/ address bar chrome://flags/#enable-tab-grid-layout.
- You will find Tab Grid Layout Settings, and simply click the drop-down menu and tap on disabled.
- , Relaunch the Chrome, and you wouldn’t any longer have enabled the Chrome Tab Group.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, this guide helps you, and you have successfully disabled the Chrome Tab Group on Android so far.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?