If you are using Twitter, but you want to delete your Twitter account because of some toxic twitter’s news cycle, including White Supermacists, Deepfakes, Bots, and among more. Where there is no doubt that Twitter brings a lot of benefits. So, If you were wondering about deleting your Twitter account then today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to delete your Twitter account.
- This method is not a permanent deleting, for instance, which means you can get back to your account within 30days of Login-Period to re-active your Twitter account.
- Twitter allows you to delete your account from using Browser and Applications under Privacy and Security Management.
- If you want to create a new Twitter account with the same username and email, Ensure to change the username and email address before you deactivate.
- Deactivate your Twitter account display error to the other person who is trying to open your Public Twitter profile.
How to Deactivate your Twitter account using the browser?
You can use any browser since some popular browsers, including Chromium, Opera, Mozilla, or Safari, where you can access Twitter.
- First things first, you have to browse through the Twitter.com
- Then, log in with the account that you want to deactivate.
- Then, click on the “More” option menu placed on the bottom-Left side of the screen.
(If you are using a Mobile Web Browser then tap on your Profile Icon.)
- There the “Security and Privacy” settings appear on the bottom and the Go to “Account.”
- At the bottom, the menu for “Deactivating your Account” appears.
- That’s it, Confirm to verify that you want to deactivate your account.
Additionally, you will also receive the notification over your Mail that you have used to create the Twitter account. Moreover, you can again re-activate your Twitter account again if you feel regrate.
How to deactivate your Twitter account in the Twitter App
It is quite identical to the Twitter for Web used in Mobile: Follow the instructions to perform deactivating Twitter accounts in the Twitter app on Android and iOS.
- Start by opening the Twitter app on your device.
- Then, head over to your Profile icon that appears in the upper left-top corner.
- Then a New Side pop-up opens, and there you have to tap on “Settings and Privacy” at the bottom.
- There you have to select the “Account” at the top.
- On the same account page, you will find an option to Select and “Deactivate your Account” at the bottom.
- That’s it, Click and Confirm to delete your Twitter account.
The FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions)
How to get backup before deleting the Twitter account?
How can I Re-activate my Twitter account?
How to Reactivate after 30 days of temporary disable?
How to delete twitter account permanently
I tried to deactivate it, but it says you have entered the wrong password.
What if I lose the email address that I used to set up the account?
Hopefully, we assume that you have like this article and it worth your time and you have successfully deactivated your Twitter account. We like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if you have any queries to share with us in the comment section down below.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)