CD Projekt has officially launched its hottest game, Cyberpunk 2077, this year. Meanwhile, we all know that there were many bugs and other things that have been reported. Players have been reported the game having a lot of visual blurs and such that. However, Developer has released a lot of updated patches to fix the issue. But after all those fixes and patches. Today, we will share a bit of knowledge to help you fix the blurry visuals, so without further due, let’s check this out.
Change in-game Settings
This is one of the most important parts that you have to choose the right graphics settings. Therefore, choosing the right settings can potentially improve the visuals of your game.
- Open the Settings on Cyberpunk 2077.
- Now, Click on Graphics and then Select Texture Quality, Set to Medium/Low.
- Now, here is the following option to disable.
- Film Grain – OFF
- Chromatic Aberration – OFF
- Motion Blur – OFF
- Depth of Field – OFF
- Lens Flare – OFF
- Film Grain – OFF
- Now, Here the following option to enable.
- Ray Tracing – ON
- Ray-Traced Reflections – ON
- Ray-Traced Shadows – ON
- Ray-Traced Lighting – Medium
- Ray Tracing – ON
Update Graphics Driver
NVIDIA and other Graphics Manufacture have officially released the Graphics Update for Cyberpunk so ensure that you have updated your graphics driver to the latest version.
- Open device manager and then double click on Display adapter to expand the drop-down menu.
- Then, right-click on the graphics card and choose Update Driver.
- If there is any update available, it will automatically download and install the update.
- That’s it. Once it has been done, you need to reboot your system to apply to save changes.
On the other hand, you can manually download directly from the Nvidia and AMD support pages.
Enable Nvidia Image Sharpening
If you have Nvidia Graphics Card on your system, you can utilize the image quality. Follow the following instructions mention down below.
- Right-click on the desktop and then click on Nvidia Control Panel.
- Navigate to the left panel, click on Manage 3D Settings.
- Settings Global Settings and then choose Image Sharpening to extend the drop-down menu.
- That’s it, Enable it and then confirm to save changes.
Nvidia Image Sharpening is one of the best features that can be helpful with all games on the computer apart from Cyberpunk 2077. For this, you can open the Program Settings and then select cyberpunk 2077 to expand. Now, Choose to use Global Settings and then click ok to save changes. However, if you could not find the game within the list, you need to locate the game.
Disable Fullscreen Optimizations
It would help if you tried disabling Fullscreen optimization, which can prevent the game’s visual quality.
- Before proceeding, you should quit the game from Task Manager.
- Open Windows File Explorer and then Navigate to the Cyberpunk 2077 game file.
- Which you can find Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Cyberpunk 2077 > bin > x64. and then locate to Cyberpunk2077.exe.
- Right-click on it and then select properties, and click on the compatibility tab.
- From there, Disable the Full-Screen optimization.
- Click on Apply and then click on ok.
- That’s it. Click ok to save changes and try launching the game.
Hopefully, this will helps you and resolve the issue. We assume that this guide will help you out, and thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?