One of the Trending Social media Platform, the Clubhouse is one of the most engaging Social Media. Not to mention, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat were among them who likely to be great at this moment. Meanwhile, Clubhouse has an approach for this unique voice-chatting social media application where people use Voice instead of Text approach.
Paul Davison and Rohan Seth were behind Clubhouse launched back in Q1 of 2020. Whereas, Clubhouse concept was following the Chatroom to talk and from then other social media reportedly working on the similar concept like Clubhouse.
Who can join the Clubhouse Social Media Platform
First thing first, it is not available for everyone to join Clubhouse, which follows the sign-up process through invites. If you want to join then you require to have an active invitation to join Clubhouse by using Sign-up and create a profile. It still restricted for an exclusive invite sign-up process, this likely require some time for regular sign-up like other social media platform.
How to Download and Install Clubhouse Social Media Application?
Clubhouse Social Media platform is currently exclusively available on Apple App Store, and it has secured a 4.8 rating out of 5. It might take some time to available on Google Play Store and soon will be available for Everyone.
There is a lot to improve the UI/UX development, and developers were working on the Clubhouse UI.
How to get a username on Clubhouse
It is quite easy and simple, follow the following steps mention down below.
- Download and install Clubhouse from Apple App Store.
- Open the Clunhuse and then you will reach Welcome Page.
- Now, Tap on Getting your Username and then Type your Phone Number.
- After that, click on Next and then enter OTP Code to verify.
- Click on the username and enter your name and then enter the username which appears on the screen.
- Now, Create a username of your choice and then you will receive username confirmation.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, you finally understand and still waiting for the signed up username and use the Clubhouse audio chat application. Share your opinion and do share your thoughts in the comment section down below.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?