Gmail is one of the most popular e-mail services globally, but it still offers some basic tools within the app now. Recently, Gmail has been updated with several new features, tools, and more where it added all its utilities such as Google Meet, Google Chat, Rooms within the Gmail Application.
With this update, you no longer require to switch between applications to use different apps and services. It is not direct; instead, you need to activate the latest Gmail experience, and then you can use a new update. So, Today we are going to share with you how you can use chat, Make Video Calls, and Create Groups in Gmail; without further ado, let’s check this out.
After Activating the New Gmail Experience, you will find four options instead of the previous two tabs placed at the bottom of the app. There you will find options including.
- It usual mail, Which previous used to be there.
- You can use this feature for individual chatting/ Group Conversation.
- It is quite identical to chat, but you can’t interact with an individual; instead, it for a group.
- From this, you can get attend any video call.
With this recent update, you can chat with your friends, do video-calling, or share drive links (Files). However, this is not new, but earlier, it was only available for enterprise users instead of public availability. As this was Google Product, Apple users have to wait a little longer to get this functionality on their device.
How to active New Gmail Experience on Mobile
It is quite easy, but before that, make sure you have updated your Gmail app to the latest version. Follow the instruction to active new tabs on Gmail.
- Open Gmail and Tap on the Hamburger menu or swipe left to open.
- Three vertical menus are placed on the upper-left corner.
- Scroll to the bottom, Tap on Settings, and there you have three different options.
- General Settings
- Your Gmail account
- Add account
- Select your Gmail Account and scroll to tap on Chat (Early Acess)
- Then, Click on Try it.
- That’s it. Gmail will re-launch, and you are good to go.
How to active New Gmail Experience on Desktop
Generally, we use Gmail on Browser, so here is the guide to follow.
- First, visit Gmail.com and head over to the Gmail Settings.
- There, click on Chat and Meet.
- Next, Open Google Chat (Early access).
- A pop-up will appear, click on try it.
- That’s it, click on Save changes, and it will reload itself.
So, that’s how you can experience the latest Gmail experience. We would like to know your experience for further queries in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?