Asus has officially announced its upcoming smartphone, the Asus Zenfone 8 Series, to be launch on May 12. Whereas the Zenfone 8, series include Zenfone 8 and 8 Pro. Reportedly, the Zenfone Mini with the internal model number ASUS_ZS590KS / ASUS_I006D with a codename “SAKE” is also expected to launch alongside Zenfone 8 Series.
The device is to become a 5/92-inch Full HD+ display panel featuring a 120Hz screen refresh rate. In terms of camera performance, the device packed a 64MP Sony IMX686 Camera module alongside Sony IMX663. Under the hood, the device was powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 88 Soc paired with a 16GB of Ram, and it runs on Android 11 out of the box. To power the device, it gonna equipped with 30W of fast charging solutions.
On the other hand, the Asus Zenfone 8 appears with the internal code ASUS_ZS672KS / ASUS_I004D having a codename “PICASSO.” The device is to come with a 6.67-inch of Full HD+ display panel, and as for the camera module, it packed a 64MP Sony IMX686 Primary + 12.2MP Sony IMX363 Ultra-wide angle lens + 24MP Omnivision OV24B1Q + 8MP Omnivision OV08A. According to the report, it was powered by Qualcomm SNapdragon 888 paired with an 8GB of Ram. The device running on Android 11 out of the box.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?