ASUS upcoming smartphone, the Asus Zenfone 8 Mini spotted on TUV SUD certification revealed its key specification. The device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look at it and know more about it.
The device will come with a 5.92-inch OLED display panel featuring a Full HD+ resolution accomplished by a 120Hz of screen refresh rate. Under the hood, the device was powered by Snapdragon 888 Mobile platform. In the terms of camera performance, the device packed a 64MP Sony IMX663 camera module.
Asus Zenfone 8 Mini Specifications
- 5.92-inch OLED FHD+ (2400×1080 pixels, a 120Hz refresh rate)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB RAM and 128GB internal-Storage.
- Rear: 64MP Sony IMX686 sensor + 12MP + 8MP
- Front: 64MP + 12MP
- 5000mAh (30W fast-charging)
- Price: Rs 55,790 (Expected)
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?