Amazon has launched its latest fire HD 8 tablet that seems to be quite promising, also there but some new things that have been added as a capable Successor. So let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
Amazon Fire HD 8 key Specifications
Amazon Fire HD 8 series comes with 3 new tablets that have included Vanilla HD 8, HD 8 plus, and HD 8 kids edition. All this device comes with any special active case to protect your device from scratches and makes it more durable. The device used to be quite what the acid drinking the faster Ram and USB type C connector for their tablets, combining all these things make it faster and smoother.
Under the hood, the device’s powered by 2.0 gigahertz mobile processor based on octa-core CPU. Accordingly, it delivers and 30% faster performance. Even more, the chipset of the device has been paid with and 2GB of RAM and 32GB / 64GB of onboard storage. Further, you can extend the storage using a dedicated MicroSD card slot up to 256 GB storage.
However, Amazon HD 8 plus comes with a 3GB of Ram and additional e it blinking wireless charging support. Although to deliver and power input to the device, it includes and 9-watt power adaptor solution bundle in the box alongside wireless charging dock, expectedly the battery life of the device code runner device for more than 12 hours with a single charge.
In terms of camera performance, the device having a single real and front Camera sensor housing and 2 megapixels on both sides. Therefore it comes with 8 inches of IPS HD display panel surrounded by thick around the display. It runs on Android best Amazon fire OS.
The starting price for the device is $90 and packed a device cost you 160 dollars, while the HD 8 plus cost 110 dollar offering and six months of Kindle unlimited. Lastly, the Amazon HD 8 kids edition starts at 140 dollars with an Amazon Freetime parental Control and kids offering. All this device will be going on sale from June 3rd across all major E-Commerce and their website.
Thanks for being with us; we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more for the updates and future on the same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975